Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nj jester79

Tournament in new jersey

Goodsports usa in wall new jersey is thinking about having a roller tournament sometime in late december early january. would anyone be intersted in playing or bringing their team? please post here if you would want to, if we have a bunch of individuals we can put a team in together. also would you rather it be iron man or just normal 4v4? what would you want or prizes? please post here or pm me. thanks

matt

I could probably bring my team up as long as it was on either Jan 17th, 18th or the 25th

And a regular 4 on 4 tourney would be good, cash prize is always a great thing too.

tournament is looking to be the weekend after xmas, most likely that saturday which is the 27th. if you can bring a whole team please lmk, if you need a team post here and we will see if we can put one together.

What type of fees are you looking for with how many games guarented. Are you going to have 18 and up division, where is the tournement as far as skill wise. I might be able to get a team in there.

tournament is looking to be the weekend after xmas, most likely that saturday which is the 27th. if you can bring a whole team please lmk, if you need a team post here and we will see if we can put one together.

Same weekend as TORHS Winter Nats in Long Island, St. Louis and Vegas, a lot of guys will be playing there...

slverclk- the fee for the tournament should be around 300, last one was 300 for team plus 50 for ref fees. the tournament is a mens tournament so it will be 17/18 and up. skill level will be decent, as phelan said alot of people will be at torhs, and we always try to run as fair of a tournament as possible.