Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perry94

Inline Hockey in Vancouver BC

Theres a league in North Vancouver that just started last season. You can view their site by going to www.vihl.net. I played in both the VIHL and PICH last season and I thought the VIHL was much better. I guess it depends on what level and which region you play at. The VIHL was split into 3 regions - North Vancouver, Vancouver, and Burnaby. They operated out of several rinks throughout the greater vancouver area but the best by far was the newly installed sport court rink over at the KM arena in North Van. I played in the silver division in the north vancouver region and the competition was brilliant. I think the top 4-5 teams in our division could have taken home the cup...anyway just letting you guys know...check it out...I think its going to be a hot league next year...

Yup VIHL/PICH/Westcoast are all 4 on 4, I played in the lowest division this past year at VIHL and outside of the top team being too good and the worst team being a novice team, the other 4 teams were all competitive enough that it could have went either way on any given night.