Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BearsEatBeets

Volume question regarding Graf G70 Skates

Does anyone know if there is a change in volume for the Graf G70's when going from a junior size 5.5W skate to a senior size 6W skate? Right now, I can fit lengthwise into the 5.5D (problem is my LHS did not have any Wide in stock) since my toes can feather the end while the 6W I can touch the end of the end of the toe box if I tried but wouldn't normally touch it otherwise. Since it's a $200 jump for the 1/2 size increase from junior 5.5 to senior skates 6.0, I was thinking of going with the 5.5. But since the LHS doesn't have a 5.5W and doesn't know when they'll get some in, I'll have to order online and I just want to know if the volumes change with Graf G70's when going from a junior 5.5 to a senior 6.0 because if the senior 6.0 skate is deeper than the junior 5.5 skate I'll just go to the LHS and get that.

The reason I'm asking this is because I noticed a huge volume change when going from a junior 5.5EE to senior 6.0EE skate for the Nike Bauer One95. So I was wondering if this was the case with the Graf G70's as well since I need a deeper boot.

Thanks!