Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncbrock

Hockey Jersey Direct?

I got some single jerseys and socks from them. Good service. Quick delivery.

That's odd because my experiences w/ them have been less than stellar.

I've ordered from them a couple of times and no matter which shipping option I select it still takes ~3 weeks to get to me. Although, I do live in SoCal, which I'm sure extends the shipping time.

I also had to return a jersey that was too large earlier this month. Like most places, they require a return # of some sort and it took them ~2 weeks to e-mail me back w/ a proper return # (mind you they have a policy requiring you to return an item w/in a 4 week time span). I mailed that jersey back to them over three weeks ago and still haven't heard anything back from them yet.

With all that being said I just ordered another jersey from them about half an hour ago. They're the only vendors I can find that have the jersey I need that has no minimum order- so in that sense I guess they're decent.

Anyway I hope your experience goes better than mine.

same here and i live in jersey. it took them forever to process my order. forever to ship it. and forever to get it. and when i called they gave me the run around.