Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom351

TPS PTC Blade

I know that we had a few people who had used the PTC blade a while back. I am wondering if anyone else has used used one recently and has any opinions regarding the durability.

[Dexy/SpeedDemon mode on] Will a TPS PTC blade make me score more goals? Also, will the lightness make me skate and stickhandle faster? [/Dexy mode off]

Thanks,

i got one of the earlier with the silver TPS graphics on the blade, as opposed to yellow, and structurally the blade has held up fine for the month and a half i've had. however the first time i took tape off of it some of the shiny coating came off the blade

I have a newer one I think. There is a round sticker in the middle of the outside of the blade, not the silver letters PTC. But I like it. It is very light and very stiff. Good feel for the puck. I did notice the same thing as the other guy though, when I peeled the tape off, a shiny substance came off too. Don't know what that is. Some type of enamel or gloss. I've only had it for a 2 weeks (roughly 6 games) and it's help up tight.