Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smtevo

Better Bearing, Bones or BSB?

I am looking at both these Swiss bearing and both are around $80, which ones in your opinions are better the Bones Super Swiss or the BSB Swiss?

I am looking at both these Swiss bearing and both are around $80, which ones in your opinions are better the Bones Super Swiss or the BSB Swiss?

I recently bought a set of BSB Abec 7 bearings and I am disappointed with them. First, they are grease-packed bearings meaning that they need to be broken in before they perform well. I would be fine with the break-in period if the bearings didn't attract so much dirt/dust from the inline surface. After using the BSB bearings just once, I already heard grinding from debris getting through the shield.

I've heard that Bones are oil lubricated -- as opposed to grease -- so they will perform much better out of the box.

You can even try the bones ceramic swiss bearings for almost $200. Supposedly the best in the skate market.

You can even try the bones ceramic swiss bearings for almost $200. Supposedly the best in the skate market.

For truly the "best" you'd be looking at full ceramics (that is the entire bearing not just the balls) mind you them bones ceramics sure do spin nicely ;)