Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flyerguy91

Wheel sizes

Hey, I'm about 5'6 165 and starting to play again. This time is indoor, on sportcourt. I used to play outdoor and had bought some hyper 150 in 83A hardness for my Mission Proto VS(old I know). As you can imagine, first time I played on sportcourt, I slide all over the place. I gotta buy some new wheels, probably gonna end up with the Rink Rat White Lite's in 62/74A. Anyway, What size wheels should I get for the Hi-lo chassis, the skate is a size 9US. I believe I had 72/80's before but I'm not sure. If I used a 72/76mm set up, would I get a big increase in acceleration and turning radius?

Hey, I'm about 5'6 165 and starting to play again. This time is indoor, on sportcourt. I used to play outdoor and had bought some hyper 150 in 83A hardness for my Mission Proto VS(old I know). As you can imagine, first time I played on sportcourt, I slide all over the place. I gotta buy some new wheels, probably gonna end up with the Rink Rat White Lite's in 62/74A. Anyway, What size wheels should I get for the Hi-lo chassis, the skate is a size 9US. I believe I had 72/80's before but I'm not sure. If I used a 72/76mm set up, would I get a big increase in acceleration and turning radius?

72-72-80-80. Anything else will throw it off. If you really want, you can get away with a slightly smaller wheel in the front or the back, but don't mess with the 2nd or 3rd wheel sizes.

Pretty sure its the 'detonator', I just noticed one rivet is out on each boot in the back. What is a good way to repair them? or should I just not worry about only one?

Use Tnuts... check out the ice to inline conversion thread... lots of ways to do it, and one genius has posted a how-to with pics...

Detonator... g'teed to be 72-72-80-80. Be wary of it denting though.