Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lewis

Taking a layer of palm off

I've got the NB one70 gloves, and I love everything about them except the palms. I love the flexibility and tight fit. HOwever, the palms feel extremely thick, and I cant get a 'feel' for my stick, it seems to be a barrier between my hands and the shaft. Could I undo some of the stitching on the palm to take one layer of palm off to make it thinner?

thanks

I'm not real familiar with the One70 glove, but if it is like most gloves that have a reinforcement piece that runs across the palm and a bit up the thumb then it can be done quite easily. I've done it with a bunch of gloves that I've gotten with the double-palm. Basically what you want to do is find the seems that connect the reinforcement piece to the main palm and use a seam ripper or exacto knife to remove those stitches. Once that is done, you simply cut the reinforcement piece out from its connection to the gusset of the glove.