Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nyrmetros

RBK 1k righty blade?

One more question. I am looking to get 1 more quality shaft. I currently have an Easton Ultra Lite Graphite 100 I got in 1998. What would be something similiar to that (if that exists) and a good deal would be very important. Already spending too much $$ on new wheels and the above blades.

I may be wrong in saying this but i think that if you are constantly wearing out the heel of the blade compared to the rest of the stick the problem is the lie of the blade. Since your wearing down the heel this is a fairly good indication that you carry the puck away from your body so you would want the blade with the lower lie. With that information the best blade of previously mentioned would be the ms which is a mid curve with a 5 lie according to inlinewarehouse.com

As for the shaft, heres a non grip ultra lite shaft in a 110 flex for 50 $

Ultra Lite shaft

I may be wrong in saying this but i think that if you are constantly wearing out the heel of the blade compared to the rest of the stick the problem is the lie of the blade. Since your wearing down the heel this is a fairly good indication that you carry the puck away from your body so you would want the blade with the lower lie. With that information the best blade of previously mentioned would be the ms which is a mid curve with a 5 lie according to inlinewarehouse.com

As for the shaft, heres a non grip ultra lite shaft in a 110 flex for 50 $

Ultra Lite shaft

I appreciate the reply! The MS mid is more than likely my best option. gonna take a look at that shaft now!