Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

littlehockeymatt

new skates, need help

Okay well my birthday is in a week and im getting new skates.. the problem is i dont know what to get. Im currently on tour code 1's(size 7.5)the 07 model. When i first got them i loved them, but now the dont seem wide enuff (i got them a year and 2 months ago) theres pain on the knuckle by my pinky toe and it killd my feet 10mins into a game and the hummer frame has helped me with speed but i have lost agility. I was looking at the boss blacks size 9.5ee if i got this size would it eliminate the pain on the sides of my feet? i heard the boss blacks are comterable and got good speed.. i was also looking at the reebok 8k 2010 and i was intrested but i dont like the tri-die frame the whell line up would mnake me lose speed.

so bottom line should i go for the boss blacks? and what size? ( i wear a 8.5 in U.S shoe) thanks for all help! i just want to get the best skate and finally be happy with a pair of skates. thanks