Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heatley15

Hockey shops in Washington, Philly and Boston

I will be going to some NHL games this week in Washington, Philly and Boston and was wondering if anyone knew any good shops in those areas. Thanks for the help.

Not exactly Philly, but the Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees, New Jersey (South Jersey) has a great pro shop. Racks of sticks from every company and an entire corner for wooden sticks. Lots of stuff to choose from. I got my Mission skates from them last year, and they were the older, silver Fuel models. The Northeast Philadelphia Skate Zone isn't as big, not as much choice.

Other rinks I know in PA outside Philadelphia with shops are "Center Ice" in Oaks, which is kinda small, but not too bad, "Ice Line" in West Chester (haven't been in there yet), and "Ice Works" in Aston (also haven't been in there). There's a standalone hockey shop called "Max's Hockey Shed" in Havertown, PA near a rink called the "Skatium," which is more of a mom-and-pop store. It's small, a bit of a limited selection and high prices, but they also do stuff like custom jerseys and embroidering.

EDIT: This thread probably should have gone in the rink and shop locator board.

Alright thanks, i didnt realize that there was a shop locator board till now.

Im looking for a shop that has some older gear well not too old but maybe something like a play it again.

Best bet, honestly in the Philly area...go online...

I been looking for some new gear...and everyone has the same stuff....on the Jersey side...

I went to Skate Zone, HollyDell, neither of them carried CCM Sticks....and they had like the same 6 types of gloves...I'd stick on line or the PA side