Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

timberwolves31

Brians DX2 Glove

I am in the market for a new, glove and the DX2 Pro glove has caught my interest. Any thoughts, comments or personal experiences with it? I currently use the TPS summit, but it's just too broken down now.

It'll be a very, very different feel from the Summit. Brian's gloves are a unique concoction; there really isn't anything like them on the market. Their pro stuff, including the DX2, is first-rate in terms of quality, so no issues there.

I would definitely recommend at least trying on the DX2 before buying, if not actually borrowing one and playing a couple of hours on the ice with it.

took out a demo last night and loved it so i picked one up today, got it on sale too. I really like the size of the pocket on the glove, as well as the break. I never thought i'd go away from TPS but already i like this glove better. The pro palm is also a nice addition it came with.

Glad to hear it. Some people just have hands that were made for Brian's. I absolutely love their blockers (especially the HL47/HD30 back-boards), but I've just never been able to get comfortable in the gloves. Everyone who goes glove-shopping should try them at least once.

Glad to hear it. Some people just have hands that were made for Brian's. I absolutely love their blockers (especially the HL47/HD30 back-boards), but I've just never been able to get comfortable in the gloves. Everyone who goes glove-shopping should try them at least once.

Same here. My brother has the Zero-G gloves, and the blocker is fantastic, but the trapper's break feels so awkward to me.