Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hillie22

bauer VII composite stick

After being frustrated (as everyone is), with continually breaking and paying for 160 dollar sticks, im looking into some different options. has anyone used this stick before? for 50 bucks less than other sticks, im sure it has a few dropoffs, maybe in weight or something. but it is going to perform decently well and have good feel im willing to give it a shot. before i go out and buy one, i was wondering if there were any opinions here about them, any input would be greatly appreciated.

Why don't you try a shaft/blade combo? It will only cost you another $50-$60 to purchase a new graphite blade. I personally wouldn't drop down a level after playing with higher end sticks.

It seems decent for a price-point OPS (better than the Easton Havoc at least) but I agree with Kobe and would go with getting a nice shaft/blade combo. Like right now I'm using a Nike Apollo Shaft & Blade, that combo is only$100 and it's durablility has been great so far. I also saw some good shafts on ebay for cheap. There were some tricores and flyweights with a buy it now price of like $30 & $50. I got another Apollo shaft off ebay last week for buy it now of $37 (brand new). So you can get good deals without sacrificing permformance, you just have tolook around.