Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThePhamtonator

10K vs U+ CL vs Vapor XXXX

I can get all these sticks for a good price, just wanna hear some feedback. I can get 10k's and U+ CL shafts, formerly OPS but broken at the blade... looking to use it for roller, how do these shafts hold up? I have never felt one, heard they are very light, so would there be any durability issue for Roller/ Street use? The 10k's are Pro Stock and the U+CL is the new tavares one.What kind of tapered blade would fit them? Or I can also get a used Bauer Vapor XXXX stick OPS for a good price. I don't need all that many sticks, but yeah I can get them for a good price. What my question is, is are these Former OPS good as a shaft, or would i be better off with a retail shaft say a 7k or Dolomite?

And are Used sticks even worth it?

Depends how much you get them for. Any tapered blade should fit. If you are playing on sportcourt or something similar, i would get the xxxx one piece and then when it breaks, you have your own tapered shaft.