Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moejoe3117

Has anyone converted goalie skates? Post them

Just wondering if anyone has converted any goalie skates and would like to show them off. And also what seems to be the best skate to convert?

If you don't have the boots yet, it's much easier to buy inline goalie boots. The ice holders have to be removed with a serious cutoff saw, and ground down to the surface of the sole, which isn't very flat. Then you start the mounting. I converted a bunch for players, but nothing comes with Sprungs, and for new conversions, I encourage the use of inlines for starters. Much easier and you already have the frame, wheels, bearings, etc.BauerGalie10P.jpg

I have a pair of the tours with the blue shell. I've already worn a hole in the front of the shell and I play a few times a month. I converted a pair of ccm 852 a few years ago and have never worn a hole in the shell. The only problem they were a ee width.