Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gummer12

Eddy Goal Sticks

Just picked up two Eddy Foam Core goalie sticks from Perani's. Anyone know much about these. They seem to be pretty solid. The price was right, and saved me a trip to Flint. Trying one out tonight in a game. Will report back tomorrow.

http://www.hockeyworld.com/index/page/prod...+Goal+Stick-+Sr

Played a game tonight with the 27" Buffalo (really a true 28, 1/2" taller than my Warrior 27.5") So that's a Huge plus for me, ergo why I bought two. The curve on the other hand, labeled Rymmer, is a wide open toe. First shot tonight from the point on the ice, right up the stick, off the inside of my blocker and in the net. And doesn't seem to clean snow really well either. Have to keep it very upright to collect any fair amount to build up my side piles. Didn't get any time to try and shoot any pucks with it..but overall seems to be a solid stick for the price that was paid. 79.99 at Perannis/Hockeyworld.com. The natural scheme and the feel so far reminds me a bit of the old CCM H10 Foam Core sticks. The colors that are on it aren't what I prefer, so I do plan on painting it all white this week. I don't know if I'd Recommend it to anyone just yet..but so far I wouldn't Discourage anyone yet. We'll give it a few more games and see what happens. Stay Tuned