Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncbrock

Why? Rink Rat

Ive always wondered why rinkrat only makes 2 colors of the hornet available for individual wheel purchase but yet they manufacture a ton of different colors for skate manufactures to use on their skates. Obviously the hornet is probably one of the most popular wheels out there. I think they should offer some other colors or the same colors that are put on production skates for individual wheel purchase.

I just want Rink Rat to bring back the 80a wheel. Maybe not their most popular wheel but then why not just manufacture them in limited batches? I miss those 80a's!

The only thought I have is that retailers must find one color per durometer simpler. People like me couldn't care less about wheel color.

I just want Rink Rat to bring back the 80a wheel. Maybe not their most popular wheel but then why not just manufacture them in limited batches? I miss those 80a's!

they still have the black\grey 78a's thats pretty close or are they a lot different?

Ive always wondered why rinkrat only makes 2 colors of the hornet available for individual wheel purchase but yet they manufacture a ton of different colors for skate manufactures to use on their skates. Obviously the hornet is probably one of the most popular wheels out there. I think they should offer some other colors or the same colors that are put on production skates for individual wheel purchase.

Totally agree. Poor marketing if you ask me. They've had the same colors to buy single wheels for a while too. At least drop a few new colorways for 2010. Unless it's in the works.

they still have the black\grey 78a's thats pretty close or are they a lot different?

A 2a difference is all the difference in the world to me.