Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PiKappaPhi

questions about team sales

Ok, so when I purchased three foote blades from the thrashers, there was tons of glue on the blade so it just looked like a normal blade. Well, I went to put on in one of my shafts and to my dismay, I found it to be tapered. This is alright for my t-flex, but I have no need for the other two blades. They were in a bin with all normal sized hosels, so would it be understandable to call them up and see if they would offer money back or at least two different blades or something of the same price? Thanks a bunch.

those things usually have an "all sales final" type of thing. you got a pic of the curve? you could probably sell them here.

Not sure about the Thrashers... but everything I bought from the Canucks team sale was a final sale.

If they're long hosel tapered blades, then there is a pretty good market on here for them. You'll have no problem selling them as long as they aren't old and dried out.

I tried to match it with other patterns I have and its identical to the drury. So if anyone wants them PM me.

ps. they are also composite, long hosel tapered.

pps should I move this to selling now or what? This is so confusing... :)