Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RicerCaker

Looking for Players in the Greater Toronto Area

Hi,

My team is looking for a few more players to fill our roster for the upcoming Winter 2010-2011 Season. We play in the TNHC (True North Hockey Canada) League. We play on Wednesday Nights, Division E, at the Powerade Centre in Brampton. The team is mostly made up of friends just wanting to have some fun on the ice and to share a few beers after the game.

So if you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you.

Cheers!

Hi,

My team is looking for a few more players to fill our roster for the upcoming Winter 2010-2011 Season. We play in the TNHC (True North Hockey Canada) League. We play on Wednesday Nights, Division E, at the Powerade Centre in Brampton. The team is mostly made up of friends just wanting to have some fun on the ice and to share a few beers after the game.

So if you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you.

Cheers!

Hey i was just wondering hows that beginner porgram tn offers i wanna play hockey my skating ant that good thats why i was thinking of joining it let me know thanks

If you're looking for a complete beginner's course in hockey, then True North's Beginner Program is perfect. It teaches you all the fundamentals including skating. Definitely worth joining...

If you're looking for a complete beginner's course in hockey, then True North's Beginner Program is perfect. It teaches you all the fundamentals including skating. Definitely worth joining...

Ya i wanna join a complete beginners course with new players like my self so i dont gotta feel so inbarest herd somewhere else ther program is really good ill be joining mostly for the skating cuz my skating is really weak eveything else is a bonus and mybe it will help boost my confidence thanks for your help i appreciate it

there's a big difference betweent the TN beginner program at Brampton and Toronto. The genius of the beginner program at Toronto is that they really don't push you until the last few weeks so out of shape and true, true beginners get a chance to develop survival skills over 5-7 weeks instead of being pushed too soon. The down fall is that that don't push you soon enough.

well i have no problem pushing my self i really want this iv eveing been buying pieces of gear one piece at a time cuz i dont have a lot of money i cant see my self playing any other sport well mybe lacrosse lol i just wanna join one of the true norths programs been hearing nothing but good things about them i live in keswick which one do you guys recommend toronto or brampton thanks for all the help i appreciate it

I myself joined the Toronto location so I can't really compare the "quality" of instructions given. One thing is for sure though, The Rinx, is a crap shoot of a facilty. I play in True North's regular league now in Brampton and the Powerade Centre is leaps above the Rinx.

I would just choose which ever location is closest to you. With Winter around the corner, you might wanna take weather conditions into account.