Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SouthPaw

Magnesium vs aluminium chassis?

Yes, but honestly...not that much. I'm in Commander SEs now and came off Wicked 3s. Weight wise, they feel pretty close. I don't know the actual weights of them though. The SEs are definitely lighter, but game-changing lighter, ehhh. I've been tempted to pop some micro hub wheels in them but they don't really make wheels that I like that are harder than Xsoft. I think with some micro hubs and the magnesium, they'll feel pretty light.

You may want to give the new Tour line a try. We have one of the lightest skates in the market and they come with Labeda Addiction wheels with mini bearings. This skate sounds like what you are looking for.

Chad

Thanks Chad. I did try a pair of your latest line on here in Hong Kong and I think you guys at Tour make a great skate. They were very comfortable and looked great but after so long on HiLo's, I really struggled on all 80's. I'm sure I would get used to it but it felt like I'd have to learn to skate all over again! Maybe some day.