Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eazy_b97

Winter In-line

I'm looking for a league to play in. It seems my ice options are slowly coming to a close. If anyone knows of a winter in-line league (18+) in the GTA are I'd love to hear about it. Preferable around Hamilton/ Mississauga area.

Sorry, you probably know as well as anyone in the GTA that Inline is not big here (esp. in the winter)...ice is what it's all about...if you're still looking for a place to play ice, you can still join the leagues at Canlan Ice...they'll take stragglers I think, or just round up a buncha buddies and rent some ice time.

I've actually done some hard research and found one league. Only problem is that its an hour and a half drive for me. That's just a little much with my inconsistent schedule. I've got an ice league lined up starting in January and have a back-up as well, but I just thought In-line would be more enjoyable. Seems there are more perks to playing non-contact mens leauge roller than the same level for ice.