Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seedubxj

Outdoor rinks in Folsom, CA

Just moved to Folsom from San Jose. Used to play @ Rollin' Ice and Sharks Ice. I noticed there are 2 outdoor roller rinks @ Ernie Sheldon Park. Does anyone know if/when there are people who play there? Obviously there isn't an official league, but maybe some shinny, or at least open practice? If an of y'all play there, please let me know when. I really would like to get some rink time soon. Thanks.

I live in West Sac and play inline in Woodland and ice in Roseville. Some of the guys who play in Woodland also play at an outdoor rink in Rocklin. Also, several guys in Woodland (including a few on two of my teams) used to play at Rollin' Ice. The inline season in Woodland is getting ready to start up here in a couple weeks and they have stick time just about everyday.. if you don't mind the drive.

I have been out at the rink in FOlsom a couple times just shooting by myself. Never have I seen anyone else out there. If you play ice let me know. I do drop in in Roseville four maybe five times a week.

Not related to the main topic, but that's pretty cool that an inline rink opened in Woodland. I learned how to play at DISC when I was in college there. One of these days I'll probably move back and work in the Sacramento area.

Check out roller in Woodland.....  and Ice in Roseville and/or Vacaville.  Vacaville needs Bronze players....cheaper, better ice and better ice times.  IMO  (in my opinion)