Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mnpucker

M11 construction?

Over the past month I have purchased 2 M11 helmets. One for me (AL) and one for my son (AS). My son has been complaining about a couple hot spots on the back of his head. Turns out his foam padding is different than mine. His has a single gray color foam and Mine has 2 colors that are laminated together Gray over black. Additionally the 2 mounting grommets on his create 2 puckered areas. The AS liner is thinner which results in two parts of the occipital adjusting mechanism to protrude (not through the surface) creating the hard spots. Does anyone know if there was s design change? The helmet is white with black vent inserts, different than many others on the shelf. I am wondering if it is an early version that was a sample or something. My helmet is really comfortable with no hot spots. Something is definitely different with his bucket.