Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blahster

Mission Hi-Lo mounting holes same as Vanguard chassis?

Does anyone know if the Mission Hi-Lo chassis mounting holes are the same as Vanguard chassis? I'd like to do a direct swap and see if I prefer the Hi-Lo better.

Does anyone know if the Mission Hi-Lo chassis mounting holes are the same as Vanguard chassis? I'd like to do a direct swap and see if I prefer the Hi-Lo better.

No ... the mounting holes arent the same. Even if you check between the Mag and Alu chassis of the same year the mounting holes are different.

Having said that, it wont be too hard to remount. Some of the holes can be reused (mainly the rear ones) but you might need to redrill for the front ones.

If you are just going to try out, use some tnuts and bolts. Also, you dont have to remount all the holes if you are just going to be muckign around and not in an actual game. Maybe 4 in front and 4 at the rear instead of all 6 in front.

I should have been more specific. I was referring to the MG chassis from the HE10000's. The mounting holes look very similar to the Vanguard.

No the holes are not the same. The MG's are a hi-lo frame(72mm,80mm) the Vanguard is(76mm,80mm)...A couple holes may line up, but the frames are different and fit different.