Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stock07

Mission He10000,9500,7500 with Hummer Frame

Does anyone know if a small hummer frame will fit on a Mission Helium series skate(10000,9500,7500) Or does anyone have any experiance trying to mount this frame on this particuler skate?

Does anyone know if a small hummer frame will fit on a Mission Helium series skate(10000,9500,7500) Or does anyone have any experiance trying to mount this frame on this particuler skate?

I depends on the skates size and what set up you will use...

AKA if you use the 80-80-80-80 you may need to use a riser. however they will do fine if you just put 76-76-80-80.

make sure the chassis is sized for the skates (for example a small chassis wont work well on a size 10 boot)

A small Hummer will fit between a 6 1/2 to 8 1/2 size skate. You will have to dremel a small area usually in the second wheel slot to fit the all 80's otherwise you can run all 76's. It is worth the dremeling as the all 80's is the ideal setup!

A small Hummer will fit between a 6 1/2 to 8 1/2 size skate. You will have to dremel a small area usually in the second wheel slot to fit the all 80's otherwise you can run all 76's. It is worth the dremeling as the all 80's is the ideal setup!

Thanks, I remeber a year or so ago Tour was mounting them on whatever skates you would send them when you bought a frame from them. I wish I could send it to them or someone I know has mounted one before and knows what they are doing. I dont have a local shop around here.

Thanks, I remeber a year or so ago Tour was mounting them on whatever skates you would send them when you bought a frame from them. I wish I could send it to them or someone I know has mounted one before and knows what they are doing. I dont have a local shop around here.

You can always try emailing them to see if they will still do it

I have tried to contact them without any luck several different times throughout the years. I guess it's just my bad luck to have such bad customer service from them. Could never get a email responded too or phone call answered. Which is pretty much right on par with about 99 percent of the garbage they put out.