Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldbuy

ccm protacks equivalent skate?

We have been skating on CCM ProTacks Skates that were converted to inline hockey skates. Unfortunately, the skates were discontinued a while back and the boots are starting to break down and will need to be replaced soon. I was wondering if there are any current or recent vintage inline hockey skates that have the same/similar fit/feel as the old CCM ProTacks ice skates (black and white)? I am looking for skates that are equivalent to a CCM 6.5C boot. I will also be posting this in the ice hockey equipment section as well.

Thank you in advance!

We have been skating on CCM ProTacks Skates that were converted to inline hockey skates. Unfortunately, the skates were discontinued a while back and the boots are starting to break down and will need to be replaced soon. I was wondering if there are any current or recent vintage inline hockey skates that have the same/similar fit/feel as the old CCM ProTacks ice skates (black and white)? I am looking for skates that are equivalent to a CCM 6.5C boot. I will also be posting this in the ice hockey equipment section as well.

Thank you in advance!

I tried several different brands after I retired my old CCM Tacks. I ended up going with Reebok 11K for Ice and 8K for Roller, because I felt that they fit the most similar to my old CCM Tacks.