Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MNdgame

Nike V-12 elbow

Does anybody know where I can order Nike V-12 Eblow pads online, I cant find anywhere online to order them from. Thanks, also does anybody have them? If so how are they?

I don't personally have them but I've tried them on and my teammate ended up buying the pair I tried on (Had no money). He's always bragging to me about them, he loves them, says they dont move around, and they dont get caught up in the sleeves of your jersey, and they dont get loose or move around during the games,practices. I want to buy a pair of these too cause my CCM elbow pads have this flap thing that bends upward and gets caught and makes my jersey sleeve poke out, and after getting hit or whatever they're slid halfway down my arm. My teammates urging me to get a pair, he say's he thinks they'll fix my problems.

Other than the V12 the V-Force SMUs for THG are a decent pair of elbows. Just got mine (not yet been on the ice with them) and after a slight modification of the upper protector on the pads (thanks again Jay for the "hacking tutorial") they are awesome. The V-Force are bascially the same as the V12, just the straps are different.

I don't think I've ever seen the V-12s online, probably because of Nike's online policy. You might have to call/email any store that carries Nike equipment.