Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illkins9

SureGrip Frames

I always used to use Labeeda frames for my'inline skates but i came across a set of SureGrip 305 for a crazy cheap price. I have a pair of synergy eq5s that i just bought for ice but ended up buying vapor x5.0 for ice instead so i figured id use the eastons for inline. can any of you guys give me your thoughts on the suregrip frames? i also just bought all the stuff i needed to install the frames myself, how much of a hassle is it to do yourself. im the type of person who enjoys doing this knda stuff and im pretty handy so i should be ok or is it not even worth it and i should just take them to get done?

thanks guys!!!

I don't think anybody really uses Sure Grip anymore. Not sure if they still exist.

Seems like they were good frames though.

I can't remember what model I had way back when. Maybe 405.

Best luck.

Great frames, just see if you can dig up some aluminum frame spacers to use in place of the nylon ones that come with the frames. The nylon ones eventually crack/break

thanks guys for the info, i dnt think they still make hockey frames anymore but i do remember them being one of the bigger companies when i first started roller back in the 90's . these frames do seem really well made except as stated above with the nylon spacers, i was wondering what that was all about, ive never seen plastic spacers before but for $10 it was a awesome deal. thanks again for the info!!!