Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

few custom skates questions (haglunds)

So after basically been in every brand of skate, i'm going to finally bite the bullet and will get customs or maybe mlx if they can build a deep skate.

I boarder between D/E forefoot and have kinda wide midfoot and i have a high instep with skinny ankle/heel with haglunds(bauer bumps) to finish it off.

The only skates they lace up square is graf 709s but i get tons of heel pain if i try to flex the boot so i think my heel must be narrower than the retail heel.

I also notice that i get pain in my heel/bumps immediately on bauer skates with the one piece plastic heel/ankle support and graf skates. And pretty much deal with lace bite (nothing too too major) and pain on the side of the midfoot from tying the 6-7th laces tight to get it to lock my ankle/heel down.

My questions is basically is there something i should ask or specify to help with the bumps, and can i basically ask for whatever design i want for example: a really deep vapor apx, or great white 735 sincei like the look more than 709s?

Should I stick with foam based customs (T1/APX) since i think the heel pain is caused by the plastic heels in bauer and graf lasted skates?

I hope this makes sense sorry still haven't had my morning coffee