Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Law Goalie

Easton Shoulders and Gloves -- CHEAP (like the budgie)

Easton Air shoulders, senior size Large. These are pretty much an Easton clone of the old Jofa 5500: great plastic coverage around the sternum, clavicle and back, and the mobility is surprisingly good. They're in terrific shape with no smell and intact padding, with nice springy elastics and still lively Velcro on the straps and attachment points. There's a small cosmetic issue on the back, where it looks like I left a skate loose in the bag, and it sliced open the fabric in one place and cut it a little in a few others. Still, it's been like that for years without getting bigger, and it doesn't compromise the piece one iota. $30 plus shipping, and I'll do my best to keep the fees to an absolute minimum.

rm5yr9_th.jpg 1zweyb7_th.jpg

Easton GX150 15" gloves, black with white logos and Nash palms. Some minor pilling on the right palm, with a little more to the left and a roughly 1.5cm hole at the base of the left thumb; otherwise in solid shape. $9 plus shipping, which should be minimal thanks to Canada Post Small/Light Packet USA. Pending sale to Vulcan7905...

Vic 215C 15" red/white nylon gloves in decent shape, apart from a 1cm hole in the right palm, I could let go on similar terms, if anyone's interested. The white nylon is a bit dimmed, but not brown or yellow or anything rank. These are unbelievably light gloves. $8 plus shipping, as above.

11ttsg1_th.jpg

I also have a few pairs of skates and some goalie gear I'll be putting up shortly, namely Brown junior XL and RBK Premier PS1 senior small C/A's and a TPS Bionic glove. PM me if you have any questions, and I'll do my best to address everything when I post.

The only things I'm looking for in trade are Mission Betty skates for the wife, women's size 9 (ideally Betty Flyweights, but Betty Amps are fine), Bauer cowlings from the One60, One80 or One100 skates (in case anyone runs across them at a team sale or something) in size 8 or 9, and a visor of some sort.

Done. Easton gloves pending.

I also have a pair of 15" Vic red/white nylon gloves in decent shape, apart from a 1cm hole in the right palm, I could let go on similar terms, if anyone's interested. The white nylon is a bit dimmed, but not brown or yellow or anything rank.