Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tomholly

Stick choice for my type of play

Hey guys, just had a quick question, I've been playing dek hockey for a little while now, we play on the waffled sport court, with a ball. I used to use the Reebok Silver Series NHL stick, that was only available at sports authority, it had the snakegrip and the original sick kick, and was PERFECT, but has since apparently been discontinued. I now use a Reebok 10k stick, and love the weight, with the crosby curve, which I find is a little open. Anyways, I have a very hard wrist shot, and like to stickhandle a lot, and never take slappers, I'm wondering what do you think the best options would be stick wise? I'm looking for something light, and I dont quite understand how curves affect shots when playing with a ball. Do you think the crosby curve is to open? I'm guessing I need something with a low kick, for the quick release that I like. Anyways thanks!

T