Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

question with custom grafs

Is it best to start with a model that best fits your foot or can you just start from scratch and pick any model (7 series) and they'll build it to whatever your measurements are?

Also would anyone have the list of options (is great white trim still available) if possible in terms of which liners and blade holders that you can get?

None of the stock models fit my foot just quite right and i have a half size difference between my left and right foot.

I too have a half size difference between feet. I had purchased a pair of Bauer Supreme One80's, tried them on and had them baked but after the first skate, they killed my feet. I sold them and thought about Graf skates because they make different models to fit different foot types. I was going to purchase them online but I wanted to have them fitted. I found a small LHS about 4 hours away that specialized in Graf skates and made the drive. It was a great experience. The owner measured my feet, looked at my heel width, heel depth and foot width and brought out a few different models based on my foot type. I tried on the Supra 735's with the Sidas footbeds and they were amazing. They were the first pair of skates I had ever owned that didn't give me some sort of foot pain. After they were baked, they felt even better. I have skated on them twice so far in a hockey environment and couldn't be happier. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that it is definitely worth while to do some research when it comes to Graf skates. Try to find a LHS that specializes in this make of skate and has experience when it comes to fitting. I went to the Graf Canada website and found a few shops and made some calls. I hope this helps.