Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

icewalker_bg

Pants

EVERYTHING IS SOLD

Easton EQ Magnum also canadian tire model. Medium Brand new sold

Newer model of this: http://www.canadiant...r.jsp?locale=en

CCM vector v08 pants, medium, no holes, smell or nasty stuff. Gone

Bauer Calgary Flames pro stock, large. Sold

Bauer supreme pro. size large. I was told these are pro stock of either the nhl or ahl, if anyone can enlighten me itll be great. Sold

RBK 11k Retail Right handed p40 curve (bauer p88/kane) grip. 75 flex, the stick was cut 1cm. In very very condition. This was a backup stick hence used very little. The shaft is A1 and the blade has a few paint chips and paint fading (look at pic) that do not affect the stick whatsoever. A very solid stick overall. SOLD

Warrior Diablo 75 flex gionta cut at 58'' grip. Replacement for a dolomite i sent in for warranty. A couple of chips on the bottom and top of the blade at the heel from transport i would guess, it was sent to me like that by warrior. Amazing stick for shooting but just cant get used to the fused feel of the stick. Besides the chips at the blade it looks new, used twice at shinny. SOLD

Bauer Challenger Pants size L. Canadian tire model (mid range bauer i would say, very well made) Brand new - SOLD

Prices are pretty firm. PM me for a shipping quote. Located in MTL for local pick up. Thanks for looking