Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jpeaslee

F/S TPS R8 gloves & 2 Cascade M11 Helmets

14" Red/Black Tapered fit, cable knit. I got these a couple months ago, played two roller pickup games and then found out they're converting our rink into tennis courts. I'm thinning out to just a single set of gear. Great gloves, just not my ole faithfuls. $50 Shipped US.

IMAG0360.jpg

IMAG0359.jpg

IMAG0358.jpg

2 Cascade M11's both in Medium. The White/Green one is barely used and shows VERY little signs of use. The Black/Red one has the graphics worn (or removed?) off the side and has a little more use on it. I'm planning on keeping whichever of these doesn't sell. I have a set of the ear guards if you'd like them. Both helmets are in perfect working order.

I picked these up off a certain other hockey forum a couple months ago. The black/red helmet had a broken (older style) ratchet. I had Cascade replace the ratchet and they also recertified it to January 2019. The White/Green one is certified until January 2018.

Asking $55 shipped US.

IMAG0351.jpg

IMAG0352.jpg

IMAG0353.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0355.jpg