Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Powerfibers

Blackstone X-02 Skate Sharpener (Used) for sale

For sale, reluctantly.... I simply have not been using it much and have a daughter now in private high school, ouch! It's a great machine, fun to use, and it is easy to learn how to sharpen well if you just give it time.

Blackstone X-02 sharpener:

• About two years of very light use (Have gone through 4 wheels total) and well maintained (dusted and vacuumed regularly)
  • Needs new wheels (you would be hard pressed to get another sharpening out of the wheel currently on there)
  • Has original style holder, not Tri-lie holder
  • Has 3 mini-spinners (1/2 ROH, 90/75 FBV, and 100/50 FBV)
  • Also comes with tools, and whatever I have left in teflon table-top finish, and final pass liquid.
  • Comes with Bat gauge and another magnet style edge checker, and accessory kit with miscellaneous stones and manual

Shipped to continental or available for pickup or delivery in Buffalo NY area, $1025 US (PayPal) shipped, $950 US (PayPal or cash) picked up or delivered within a reasonable area (Rochester, Erie, St. Catherines).

Thanks for looking! Bob

Thanks for the interest. I am going to take this off the block. I listed it for what a reliable source said it was worth, and considering it will cost just short of $100 to ship, I am going to keep it. I hope you can understand that it is a nearly $2K item (with spinners, shipping, and accessories), and I just don't feel it is worth selling for $800 net.

Bob

Thanks for the interest. I am going to take this off the block. I listed it for what a reliable source said it was worth, and considering it will cost just short of $100 to ship, I am going to keep it. I hope you can understand that it is a nearly $2K item (with spinners, shipping, and accessories), and I just don't feel it is worth selling for $800 net.

Bob

When you say you're taking it off the block are you no longer interested in selling for the listed price? I've had an eye on your listing, not yet at the point where I could be considered a serious buyer, but just curious to know whether it's still for sale, in case I can convince my wife of the long-term value of the purchase. I think your list price was perfectly reasonable.

Let me know if you change your mind on this. Getting sick of paying for sub-par sharpenings. With three kids just starting youth hockey including my skates and an occasional sharpening on the wife's I could really get into doing this myself.

I am in the same boat as you. Getting sick and tired of 15 year old kids sharpening my skates like crap, and when you go back to complain they give attitude and make an even worst job.

I was thinking of buying one too eventually, but first I got to find out where I can get a small 'certificate' in sharpening.