Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kaspa

Bauer 8000 elbow pads

To answer your question kaspa, make sure you get a pair that really fits, because If i remember right they only have one adjustable strap then i think maybe 2 elastic straps that are not adjustable. So if there to big you can only adjust them so much with one strap. Other then that there a very protective pad and have good bicep protection.

my friend has these elbow pads

they´re comfortable

they don´t slide...

they fit like uhm ...like synergy elbow pads

not with an GEN IV but with an gel pad

my friend has these elbow pads

they´re comfortable

they don´t slide...

they fit like uhm ...like synergy elbow pads

not with an GEN IV but with an gel pad

If they fit like the Synergy EP...then they must be fannnntastic!

Synergy EP.......Still the best on the market!!!

To answer your question kaspa, make sure you get a pair that really fits, because If i remember right they only have one adjustable strap then i think maybe 2 elastic straps that are not adjustable. So if there to big you can only adjust them so much with one strap. Other then that there a very protective pad and have good bicep protection.

I have a pair of demo Bauer 8000 elbow pads and all three straps are adjustable. I can't say for sure that the retail model is like this but I would guess so. And they are great elbow pads if you require maximum protection. I do find that they slide a little however.