Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g04tm4n

Help buying skates that cannot be fitted

Hi Everyone

I need some assistance please. I am looking to purchase new bauer skates, but I am very worried about sizing. There is no hockey shop in my country that stocks Bauer, so I cannot go and fit the skates. These are the skates I have owned before, and foot measurements:

first pair: Reebok 3k size 7, these were too small and hurt my feet, but I still used them

second pair: Bauer vapor x:02, size 8 if I can remember correctly. I fit these, back when we still had one Bauer dealer in the country. I only skated with them twice and they got stolen along with my car, so I am not sure, the fit seemed fairly good, but maybe a tad long in the front. however perfect in the heel.

current pair: CCM u+ 04 size 7. I am not entirely sure how I feel about these skates, they feel like they fit, but I need to lace them extremely tight to get the correct support.

My feet measurements I took:

length : 26.1 cm
Width 10.4 cm

These might be bad measurements, as I am not too great with these kinds of things, but I did follow the video instructions.

What worries me is that it indicates that I am a size 7 in both Bauer vapor/supreme and CCM when using most charts. This does not sound right to me, and I am afraid of going through all the Hassle to get the skates here and they are too small.

I am looking at purchasing either the Bauer Vapor x60, or the Supreme one 6 skates.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.