Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sgazi76

Anyone ordering from ePuck?

PM me if you're in the US and you're going to be ordering from ePuck soon. I need an end plug from them, but I don't want to pay $8 to ship something that costs $3.50.

IMO i'd just go to my LHS even if it was pretty far away. Or just use an old blade. Even if you order with someone else you will still have to pay alot for shipping from their house to yours.

IMO i'd just go to my LHS even if it was pretty far away. Or just use an old blade. Even if you order with someone else you will still have to pay alot for shipping from their house to yours.

It's about an hour from here and they never have exactly what I'm looking for when it comes to plugs. I need a plug that's about 6" long, so I really have no choice other than to order one. It also needs to be a Pro Radius plug. You can ship stuff via USPS a lot cheaper than $8 for something that weighs so little. First Class would only be around $2 and Priority is a flat rate of $3.85 for the first pound.

inlinewarehouse.com has end plugs for $3 with free shipping on orders.  not sure if the one they have is suitable for you.

I looked there once I think. I need a Pro Radius plug, though.