Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmflynn

CCM Curve Recommendation

Hey all, I just found out that I won a CCM Speedburner stick though an Ice Warehouse contest (huge, huge thanks to IW) and need a little help selecting the blade pattern since CCM doesn't have clones of my usual curves (W01 and W28, with the W01 being my overall favorite). I took a look a the the patterndb but my biggest concern is lie, and since I have three different warrior sticks that are all lie 4 (W01, W28, and W88) that all feel like different lies, I'd like to get some feedback from you guys that have had some hands on experience with them. I'm looking for the curve that has the lowest lie (I know measurements on this vary, so for me I go by when the middle of the blade is flat on the ice) and not too open, but lie is most important. The blades IW has available are P29, P40, P45, and P46. Any advice will be greatly appreciated, as I probably won't find my self with a top end stick like this again