Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sticktime

Heel lifts

Anyone skate with these? I've been trying them this week, they're about an eighth of an inch high. I use them inside the boot. They're part of a kit that Reidell sells called the R-Fit insoles. They're aimed at figure skaters but they fit into hockey skates also.

Anyhow, what I've noticed is other than he obvious forward lean they give you putting you alamosf on the toes, you get more power doing everything; crossovers and edges are so much more solid and stable feeling. Makes your steel feel so much wider.

So my real question is for anyone that uses them is there a difference between using them inside the boot or having a spaced out in between the boot and holder? My ankle wasn't pushed up and out of the pocket like I thought it would be. It didn't affect the fit at all, actually made it better, coupled with the high arch supports, which are the kind that came with the Easton RS skate.