Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rubberduckie

TBlade Pitch vs LS2

I recently took the plunge into the world of Tblades, and after a few skates I'm getting use to them but have a few fine tuning questions that I cant see, to find answers too. Mainly, differences in profile and pitch  

Im in Bauer XXXX skates and had stock profile LS2 steel with a heel shim in the back. Im going to guess a couple mm. The proshop that installed the Tblades left the heel shim in as they said they thought the holder might be strained too much if they took out the shim as the heel of the holders would have to be forced up to meet the boot quite a bit.

Are Tblades holders around the same pitch as the LS2?   Slightly more aggressive? 

Secondly, im on a M13 Tblades, the profile is obviously a bit different from standard Bauer but my skate knowledge doesnt go that deep. What can I be expecting here? 

Thank you! 

Note: We have a couple guys that use them on my team and a tblade rep in my city so sourcing them is super easy. My steel broke in half recently so I figured I would just try them out