Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fire0nIce228

Asking a girl to prom

Lightning, yes, it seems to me that whenever I give her my attention and try to spend time with her and stuff she could care less, but as soon as I dont give her all my attention when I'm around her she starts asking questions and stuff.  Today in school I went in late so I didnt see her except for one time all day and when I did I just said hi as I walked past, needless to say when I got home low and behold on the internet she starts asking why i barely looked at her and only said hi.  To make it even better while I Was still driving home I got a call from her on my cell which I didnt answer and a voicemail saying to call her back and stuff.  I didnt call back and of course she started asking why I didnt call her back either.  Its like, I have no clue what she wants me to do or be and its hard for me to be one or the other.

i tried doing the ignoring game for a while and it seemed to work for a while. I went 3 days not talking with her and then eventually she wrote me this letter telling me why i wasnt talking and that she couldnt take it me not talking to her. But then like a week later she barely said a word.

seems like she played the ignoring game right back at you.

Man, I'm glad I'm married....all these tales are bringing back bad memories of HS.

Seems as though the more you pursue, the more she backs away. But i agree with the others...if she's still seeing the ex for casual get togethers like dinner and such, she hasn't let go, which kinda leaves you as a fallback on the side. I hope I'm wrong...

Good luck to you!