Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Burning Bear

CCM QuickLite 8000 Game Series Jerseys - Where Are They?

I'm looking to piece together a few setups (more specifically, Detroit and retro Calgary) and I'm a big fan of the fit and material of the CCM 6000 and 8000 series jerseys. According to the CCM website, all 31 NHL teams' colorways are available in the 8000 series. So... where are they? I can't seem to find a single website that even has Detroit's colorways, let alone all 31 teams. Yes, I know Detroit has an awful team, that red is available in other team's sets (Chicago, Calgary, etc.), and that I could always buy from Kobe or AK, but that's not the point. Back in the day, it seemed like CCM's uncrested NHL jerseys were always readily available, even in alternate colors. Why is that no longer the case? Have they pared down their offerings to a finite number of colors and teams now?

P.S. - Regarding Calgary retro colors, I know that set is fairly new, though the alternate jersey (now the home jersey) has been in use for at least a few years and I was kind of hoping we'd see something from CCM by now. Hell, even AK beat them to the punch on that one.