Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D-MaN88

A little help!

Alright, I have some Nexed skates right now and well I got them a couple years ago so I don't have the box anymore and well the size of the skate was printed on the inside of the boot and well that has woreoff, now my problem is I'm thinking of converting my Vapor XX's to roller this summer and I really like the frames that are on my Nexed and well on the frame there is no size on there so is there any other way I could find out if they would fit before having to go through a say trial and error period of swapping and finding out they don't fit. Any input is greatly appreciated right now. Thanks guys!

D-MaN88

Measure the length of the axle centers from front to rear, and the length from one end to the other of the sole plates...I can probably tell you what size they will fit.....Nexed used the same size chassis from size 9 - 10.5.