Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tooley18

Pf6

I'm looking for a new pair of skate and my two choices are the mission He550 or the Vector pf6. I heard good things about the he550 and I would like to know your opinions on the pf6..cons/pros, etc.

thanks

I've skated the 750's, and currently have pf4's and pf10's. The CCM's are a much more solid feel through the boot. The missions while comfy, are much too soft for a bigger, harder skater. I'm 5'9, 220 so I need a boot that is fairly solid. The ccm's are also pretty comfy this year, much more so than the externo line from last year.

Which is a better roller hockey skate the CCM Vector PF6 Senior Inline Hockey Skates 2005 or the Tour Red Max Senior Inline Hockey Skates 2004? Just wondering... Thanks. ;)

The difference is really a personal preference. I personally didn't like the feel of the tour frame, but I know a ton of people that do. Comfort-wise, I'd say they're about equal, as both will fit wide footed people like myself just fine.

I tried the Pf6 today and I have narrow feet and they felt great in my feet. I had problem with the tack boot but with this one, they are very comfortable for me. I found them more comfy than the He550.

That's funny I have a friend that has narrow feet and he says the CCMs fit him well.. and I have really wide feet and the CCMs fit me really well.. CCM must have a great formula