Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andy3443

tour goalie pads

I am looking for information on the new tour bio custom goalie pads. I dont even know if this is the right place to post, but I didnt find a place for reviews of goalie equipment. Im also looking for a place to get a good price on these pads... The lowest Ive been able to find them is around 600 just for the pads with custom colors. I am just getting into goalie but have been playing forward for about four years now. I play ice and roller hockey, and honestly decided to buy tour gtl pads months back because many times at our pick up roller hockey we have 30 skaters show up and 1 goalie which really sucks so I decided to buy my own pads just in case and have now taken quite a liking to it, and have always wanted to have cool looking equipment whether its new or worn to shambles. Anyway if anyone has any information about these pads or a good place to get them or reference to another custom pad which would cost around the same would be great..