Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edge

2005 Tier ll 14 & under Champs!

Thanks JR.

And sonplaysipay, who did your son play for? The AAA team we spanked was the Alliance Bulldogs....6-0. That was an interesting game. :P

He is with the DJHA Bantam AA team out of Dallas. I think we had a 6:00 game against VOSHA at SS and hung with your team for the first period! If I recall, we might have lead early on. That was the last game for our head coach to coach. He had issues with depression (which nobody knew about) and committed suicide 1/1/05. We started the season very strong and then things started slipping, of course, looking back, we now know why, the coach was fighting with his depression demons.

Yea, I knew you guys went to Houston and beat Alliance AAA there, but haven't gotten any of the details. I would have expected that game to have been a lot closer than 6-0.

Are ya'll going Tier I next season? We will be moving up to MMinor. Congratulations again on a great year.

Am I right in saying that Tier II = AA and Tier I = AAA?

here, tier 1 is AA, tier 2 is A, tier 3 is B. AAA is well, AAA.

Tier 1 is AAA, Tier 2 is AA, and A is A here.

cyclone, I play for the Phoenix VOSHA(valley of the sun hockey association) Mustangs

Phoenix, Arizona

sonsplayipay, basically we got a 3-0 lead on them quick(AAA alliance)...they weren't expecting that and then they decided to start running us....which plays right into our team's game :lol:

But you're Sask right? I thought that AA Sask = AAA Alberta?

But you're Sask right? I thought that AA Sask = AAA Alberta?

That's only in bantam. In Midget, Saskatchewan has AAA.

Anyone on here play in that division? I just got back from West Chester...wondering if I played against anyone?

We won 5-2 against the Dakota Stars this morning! :D

We lost the first 2 games (weren't on our game at all)...the Hudson Valley Polar Bears and the Hershey Bears beat us in pretty tight games, but we pulled off a win in the 3rd game against the Long Beach Ice Dogs to get us into the next round. In the quarterfinal we beat the Chicago Blues to get us into the Semi-finals. In the Semis we beat the Toledo Ice Diggers who were ranked 1st in the nation for just about the entire year, 2-1...and then came the championship where we beat Dakota. B)

im on the NJ Colonials and we won siler in Bantam B district by beating the hersey bears and the glaciers, lost to hollydell, though