Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crosskore

Xbox Live

go to xboxconnect.com, you'll feel horrible that you're actually paying for xbox live. I have xbc and its great, played PGR2 and SC:PT all morning yesterday because I couldnt sleep.

i have it, i never play it any more but, i have amped 2,espnhockey, and fever

that stuff is so fun to go on and just talk shit to people. its sweet

my member name is "Mr Tyler"

its gay, the best part of xbox live is talking to people.

with that oither thing you can even talk with them. its good for non xbox live games with multiplayer though, like halo.

dgaronzik  what is xbc  and how is it free?

I think you have to order stuff from those sponsors on the website, then they give you points.

XBC works through system link. And yes the voice over sucks unless you have a good server for the game but frankly Id rather pay nothing then pay and only get the ability to have voices come through.

And no, you dont need to buy anything and it doesnt work off points. The software is free but you can upgrade to Pro version if you want to.

Iam not paying for it though. I have a year free, then after that i have another year free card, then after that i have about 8 2-month free cards.