Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leclai52

summer hockey tryouts

I would like to invite all players of 91, 90, or 89 birth year to an open tryout for summer AAA hockey. Tryouts will be held at the Etobicoke center in Ontario on April 17th. There will be two on ice sessions, and they are as follows: 1:00pm - 2:30 and 5:00pm - 6:30. Our team will once again play in some of the top AAA tournaments in North America. . For more information check out our website, or feel free to contact me.

Jason LeClair

leclai52@potsdam.edu

www.leaguelineup.com/aaacomets

Can you please tell me where you plan to play for your big tournaments. I have a friend from that area that may be interneted, I will forward this information to him.

it depends what age group you are looking at, the 89's are in the Ronald McDonald, the Boston Selects, and the Junior Chowder Cup which is one of the largest, and most heavily scouted tournaments for 89 birth year players. The 90's are in the Ronald McDonald, the Mission Cup, and the Boston Challenge Cup just to name a few.