Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fire0nIce228

Skates hurt my feet!

I have a pair of Mission RMX '02 or '03 I believe. I wore them for a 13 game roller hockey session almost 2 years ago and they killed my feet back then but I knew I wouldent be playing that much in them, just until I could get back on the ice. Now my little brother is getting interested in hockey so I bust out the RMX's and guess what they still kill my feet. They feel good for about 5 minutes then pain. Mostly its in my arches. I dont know what to do. I have Dr. Scholl's footbeds in them all ready and it did not help. But the arches of both my feet hurt, I can only last about a half hour of not very hard skating before I have to quit. Is there anything I can do to make these good enough to play in so I dont have to spend money just for skates to use in a parking lot? Or do I just have the extremely wrong foot type for these? I wear Vapor X and Easton Comp SE's for ice and am perfect in the Vapors and pretty good in the Eastons. Just the wrong foot for mission?

it could be the footbed

my nikes used to hurt my arches.they had a plastic piece on the bottom of the footbed, and then they felt better,but i think missions dont have anything an the bottom, still, you could try a different branded footbed to see if they have a smaller arch

first get them heat molded... that will help a ton and second do you have flat feet? if you do like me you'll have to add some padding in the front and back to even out the boot.. i just get a second sole, cut the middle part and put it under the current sole.

np happy it helped. if it still feels a little weird try soles with different thickness.. you'll end up with a lot of shoes without soles like me though.. :lol: